« Prudhoe Bound | Main | Pictures »

Holding in Prudhoe

I'm back in northern Alaska, and there's good news and bad news. The bad news is that some bad weather delayed the crew transfer boat we need to get out to the vessel we're deploying from. The good news is that other permit and regulatory things that may have delayed us farther are looking to be all straightened out. The rest of our team arrives today, we stay one more day here in Prudhoe, and tomorrow we should be able to get started. That all means that I could still be back at home nearly on time, sometime around next weekend.

Post a comment

(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)